7/8/08

Really?

Now I’ve never been one to count carbs, drink lite anything, or really watch what I eat. However ever since Bree became pregnant she has been eating more and that means I have been eating more, and I really have no “portion control” ability. So last week I took out the bathroom scale and weighed myself. You could say I was a bit surprised. Now before I get into the exact number, I debated on whether to let you know or not. But I figure this will give me some accountability. Anyway to make a long story short I need to drop a few pounds, normally I’m not concerned with the actual number but rather if I’m in shape or not. So here we go, my weight as of 7/8 is 201 lbs. Scary I know. But you can be my witness I would like to get down to 175 lbs. That’s 26 pounds. I don’t really have a goal date or anything but the sooner the better, heck soccer season starts in September and I’m not sure I can round around like I am. So keep me in check please.

2 comments:

Joseph Sandiego said...

It's funny that you tagged this entry with "fatty."

Anonymous said...

You don't have a time frame!? Dude, swim suite season only last so long in Oregon.