8/5/10

Resolution Reveiw part 3

Continuing with my resolution review, we have two updates.

3. Finish video projects. Currently I have four projects that are in various filmed stages and a very ambitious project in the conception stage. I'd like to finish the four and really concentrate on the "yet to be reveled project."

As you can see in a prior post, I have finished the long awaited "Video Wizard." This completed one of my four projects. In fact I've actually added to that number and now have a huge whiteboard in the office detailing all the video related projects I have going on. I'll keep you updated on the next few.

7. Start looking for new house. I guess 1500 square feet and 3 bedrooms are not enough for us. Bree and I are planning on having another kid. We are thinking we need more space. It's a big purchase and the kid is still aways away, but towards the end of the year it's going to be time to look.

While Bree and I have not decided to put our house on the market or talk to Realtors we have been keeping our eye open. We're looking for a place on the west side with a minimum of 4 bedrooms. Newer the better as we don't want to spend much time remodeling.

No comments: