12/29/10

2011 Resolutions

On the heels of my fantastic post 2010 resolutions in review I give you my 2011 resolutions. It's a smaller list this year but I still need to work on my 2010 anyway.

1. Get in Shape. Of course it's on here. Seriously I'm getting up there in age better not add weight to it.

2. Find a new location for Portland Men on Sports. TVCTV will be shutting it's doors in the first half of 2011. We'll still film the show with our own equipment and TVCTV will still broadcast it. We need to find a new location or a few different locations. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

3. Finish writing Private Dics. Private Dics is a webseries that a friend and I have been working on for what seems like 2 years. We have a few episodes written but need to finish the first season story arc. Then of course comes the actually production. I'll settle for having it written.

4. Win the Roofball World Championship. If you know me then you know I love to play some Roofball. I've won the US Open and the RFA Cup leaving only the World Championship off my resume. Not only would I complete what I like to refer to as the COW (Cup, Open, Worlds) I'd be the first player to win all three tournaments. Problem is I only get one shot at it a year. Good news is I don't have to wait long it's 1.30.11.

No comments: