1/4/10

2010 Resolutions

Sure it's a couple days late but hey the blog is being used now. Below are my 2010 resolutions in no particular order.

1. Get in shape. Ah yes what I expect is the most common resolution and one I've made many a time before. That being said it's time I get serious about it. Since Bree became pregnant I've been putting on the pounds, she ate and I ate. The thing is she had the kid stopped eating so much and lost it, I on the other had have seemingly increased food consumption and decreased physical exercise. No gym and more, no working out, not even much Wii. Currently I'm playing basketball and volleyball weekly, it helps but for the most part reminds me how out of shape I am. Anyway the plan now is once those sports are done, get back to the gym.

2. Place in a Roofball Tourney. Last year I made three semi's out of three events. One game away from a top three finish each time. This year I'd like to get back on the podium. First chance is 1.31.10.

3. Finish video projects. Currently I have four projects that are in various filmed stages and a very ambitious project in the conception stage. I'd like to finish the four and really concentrate on the "yet to be reveled project."

4. Take Portland Men on Sports to a new level. I'm not sure what this really means. I just feel that we could be doing so much more with the show. We have some plans for some commercials (dang add more stuff to #3) and our Twitter followers are growing ever so slowly. I'd like to get it to the point where it's something to be admired and not something to do.

5. Redesign bookieprodctions.com. The site is very generic and has no interactivity. I'd like to make it more "showy", looking to take some Flash classes, heck that might help.

6. Start Mini-Golf league. Some friends and I want to start a mini-gold league. Nothing big just us going around to different courses, keeping track and awarding a trophy at the end of the year. Just some organized fun.

7. Start looking for new house. I guess 1500 square feet and 3 bedrooms are not enough for us. Bree and I are planning on having another kid. We are thinking we need more space. It's a big purchase and the kid is still aways away, but towards the end of the year it's going to be time to look.

No comments: