1/5/10

Dailyish posts make a comeback.

I'm trying to get back into the blogging groove. I used to keep a daily blog, but that died in a big way in early 09. I'm not sure I'll be able to put up posts daily, but I'll try to get most my randy exploits down.

Friday 1.1.10
Had the day off but there was no sleeping in for me. Bree still had to work, so I was on Riley duty. Jake and I had plans to go shopping for a new golf putter, Bree's Christmas present to me. I had to keep Riley up so I didn't have to wake her up from a nap to go. She was a bit fussy, until we got to the golf store, when she sat in her stroller and played with some golf balls. Once we were out of the store we realized she still had one. Little thief.

I got back home put the kid to bed and settled into watch the Ducks dominate the Buckeyes. Unfortunately that did not happen.

Barbara and Jake stayed over to play some games and have some dinner once Bree got home.

Saturday 1.2.10
Carla came over to watch Riley so Bree and I could go see Avatar. We got to the theater and the line was out on to the street. By the time we got to the ticket counter we were told there was only a few seats left and that we would most likely not be able to sit together. We decided to watch Sherlock Holmes instead. I'll put up a review of the movie at some point, but my quick ruling, good.

Sunday 1.3.10
We took Riley to her swim lessons. She had a week off and seemed to miss it. Every time I'd set her down on the side of the pool or the steps she'd just dive right back in. She also started blowing bubbles, very cute. She's now a 6 witch means she can go under water up to 6 seconds before signaling to come up. Basically you dive them under water and when they are ready to come up they will kick. She's doing very well.

Sunday afternoon I had some Volleyball practice. We scrimmaged against a team that had not played before and it showed.

Monday 1.4.10
After work I picked up Riley, who saw me and walked to me smiling the whole way, it was very nice.

Bree got home and we had dinner. After witch I went to play a basketball game. We lost in overtime. I played ok 13 points a couple assists and rebounds.

Tuesday 1.5.10
Tuesday was double duty for me, after gig #1 I went to Lake Oswego to film the City Council meeting. Luckily Jake was there and we kept each other entertained. I tried to keep up on the Blazers game on my phone, but it died with four second left the Blazers down by one and Bayless on the line with one free throw to shoot. I had to wait another 20 mins to get to the car and find out he missed and they lost, drag.

No comments: