1/29/10

What's happin'

We're gonna make the update about work short. Nutballs would be a good word to describe it. People at work ask me how I'm doing, and I try not to stare at them or laugh. I just say hanging in there.

Last weekend we had some visitors. Bree's sister Alex and her husband Bob, flew in from Boise for a few days. We hung out around the house and hit some restaurants. Bob and I played some video games and while Bree and Alex did some shopping around town.

Monday I played some basketball and stunk it up but we still won so I didn't feel too bad. Thursday I played a volleyball game, we lost, that's not the worse part though, the team was lost to was a bunch of crybabies. Just irks me losing to a team like that.

My mom was in town for a workshop and spent the night with us. Riley took to her quickly which was nice.

No comments: