1/9/10

Get with the times

Wednesday 1.6.10
Work, work, work. After work I picked up the kid and headed to Jake and Barb's. Bill and I helps Jake move some of Barb's office supplies to their place. Bree showed up and help watch Riley and Bills two kids. Afterwards Barb cooked us dinner and we hung out a bit.

Thursday 1.7.10
Thursday night I had my first volleyball game of the year. We played well, and hung in there but lost the deciding game by two points. Bummer man.

Friday 1.8.10
After work I was supposed to film another episode of Portland Men on Sports. However Philipp offered Loren and I two tickets to the Blazers game. We switched the show from Friday to Saturday and headed over to the game. I must say watching the Blazers beat the Lakers in person is a neat experience. Unfortunately the Laker fan sitting two seats away was bit annoying but nothing that a Blazer dominated game can't cure.

No comments: